Monday, May 24, 2010

MOM




This blog goes out to my mother. She has done so much for me and looks out for me all the time. She gives me enough room to breath and let me decided things for myself but gives me advice as much as i need it. She is such an amazing woman always giving 150% of herself all the time. She is such a giving person, and would do anything for anyone. I love her so much and I'm missing her so much in my new chapter of life. Hopefully Tom and I can make trips down to see her and she can come up here to see us. She is such a great lady and I'm so thankful i was picked to be her daughter.

1 comment:

  1. amen to all that was said about that wonderful women! i love your mom sooo much and i really do get homesick for her of and on, she has been such an awesome person to me threw the years as well, if it wasnt for her i dont know where i would be! and man does she look GREAT! im so happy for her! hope all is going well with you and your hubs and babe! love you!

    ReplyDelete