Saturday, May 22, 2010

Staring of my 8th week in the pregnancy and boy has it been rough, i'm tired all the time! and i get sick every time i wake up even from naps! It's so weird how i can only manage to get a little bit of soup down and i feel full but most of the time i can eat almost 3 helpings of spaggetti ha. in 4 days Tom and I get to hear the babys heart beat! i'm so excited! The prenatals are working pretty well but if i don't have food in me and eat food after i get sick :S Tom says i'm looking more and more beautiful every day :) he has been so good to me. Just last week he painted my toe nails and brushed my hair. I told him he needed to get some practice in just in case it's a girl. i feel like it's a boy and i keep having dreams it's a boy but Tom thinks it's a girl because i'm sick all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment